We are trying to find a solution to the problem of motorcyclists abusing
public parks by putting a barrier that will stop them entering whist
allowing disabled people, double buggies & scooters access. I thought
possibly a RADAR locking system incorporated into a gate. Has anyone come
across this or have you a better solution than an "A" frame entrance
barrier?

John

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/

----------End of Message----------

Run by SURFACE for more information on research, consultancy and the distance taught MSc. in Accessibility and Inclusive Design programme visit:

http://www.inclusive-design.it

Archives for the Accessibuilt discussion list are located at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/accessibuilt.html