Regards,
Simon.

Dr Simon Walker.

In a message dated 25/02/2004 06:17:58 GMT Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Subj: Re: Case for discussion - final report
Date: 25/02/2004 06:17:58 GMT Standard Time
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent from the Internet

Dear all,

thanks to all replies regarding this case....

Our patient has been discharged few days agao..

His opiate drug were identified as follow;
Phenylpropanolamine, Ephedrine, and Pseudoephedrine.

The hepatitis invesitgation was negative, and his las
results were as follow Alt =2854, AST =824, and
Troponin I =0.6

Finally he does not have any cardiac problem, We think
the cause of all this problem the hi dose of opaite
which cause the liver cell damage, but whey the
troponin I we do not know.

Any additional comment wellcome....

Thank to all once again

Mohmed
USA

Dear All,

------ACB discussion List Information-------- This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry. Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.