Apologies the previous data was received jumbled, so I now attach it on a
Word file, and I forgot to say previously that a myeloma protein
interference was also outruled.
 <<Biochem hyper without TSH suppression.doc>>

Dr. Helen Grimes, Dept. of Clinical Biochemistry, UCH, Galway, Ireland

The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
confidential
and is designated solely for the attention and use of the intended
recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not use,
disclose, copy, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you
have
received this in error, please notify me immediately and delete all copies
of
this email from your computer system(s). This email has been processed by
an automated anti-virus system; however it is the responsibility of the
recipient
to ensure that the message (and attachments) is safe and authorized for use
in their own environment.