<<britain32BournevilleEst.jpg>>
Dear Members

I wonder if anyone can identify the photographer, title and date of this photograph, or failing that, know of a book/journal where it has been reproduced. I thought it might be Bill Brandt but having checked through a number of books it doesn't seem to be his work. I approached Birmingham Archives because I thought it might be a photo from Bournville Village Trust but they weren't able to identify it either.

A lecturer wants it for as an illustration for a book she is writing, and I need to trace the details and copyright holder.

Many thanks

Monica

Monica Brewis
Information Adviser School of Historical and Critical Studies
University of Brighton
St. Peter's House Library
16-18 Richmond Place
Brighton
BN2 9NA

Tel: 01273 643943 (direct line): 643220 (issue desk)
Fax: 01273 607532
email: [log in to unmask]