When I run FEATQuery (under cygwin) using a mask file created in FSLView, it
fails to run. Two text files are created in the FEATQuery directory. One is
empty. The other contains only the following text:

Processing FEAT directory 1 :
C:/cygwin/home/lipton/data/20040624eppie/FEAT/fmrib.feat
Error - mask size doesn't match any of the images in the FEAT directory

I ran avwhd to be sure the mask has the same dimensions as my
filtered_func_data. It does. I also made sure that both the .hdr and .img
portions of my mask are in the FEAT directory. I can open the same mask in
FSLView without any problem.

Any help will be much appreciated,

Thanks,

Michael