Hi,

Please find attached details of PRIAE's forthcoming conference on improving health and social care of black and minority ethnic elders through policy, research and practice.  I would be most grateful if you could also circulate details among relevant contacts

If you would like any hard copies of this flyer, please email [log in to unmask]

Regards,

Mubeen Bhutta
Policy and Communication Officer
PRIAE - Policy Research Institute on Ageing and Ethnicity
Tel: 020 8432 0264 / 07813 044140
Fax: 020 8432 0261
Boardman House, 64 Broadway, Stratford, London E15 1NG
www.priae.org Registered Charity no. 1081930  Registered Company no. 3898974
PRIAE wins special recognition from Europe - Jean Kahn Award 2003

NOTICE: This E-mail and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not represent those of PRIAE. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this E-mail in error and that any use,printing, copying or distribution of this E-mail is strictly prohibited.

PRIAE has made strenuous efforts to ensure that emails and any attachments generated by its staff are free from viruses. However, it cannot accept any responsibility for any viruses which are transmitted. We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.