Dear colleagues,
Our school is proud of announcing the organisation of the international
congress on "Construction rehabilitation and sustainable development" to be
held in Algiers 3rd and 4th may 2005 and is inviting you to participate.
In this respect we are sending to you, attached to this mail, the details of
this scientific event and we would be grateful to you if you could help us
to distribute this announcement to all the colleagues of your institution.
More information concerning the congress can be found on the congress site
at :
http://www.entp.edu.dz/congres. Should you have any other inquiry please do
not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you in advance for your kind help and are looking forward to seeing
you in Algiers in may 2005.
Yours sincerely
Zohra Derriche
Directrice laboratoire recherche TPiTE
Ecole Nationale des Travaux Publics
1, rue Sidi Garidi, Vieux Kouba
BP 32, 16051 Alger
Tel : 213-(0)21-28-94-60
Fax : 213-(0)21-28-87-61
Email : [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]