> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I am conducting a research on violent movies to produce my graduate thesis.  Would you please do me the favor to finish the survey below?  I am sorry that the survey cannot be sent as an attachment.  I would be very grateful if you could help me.  Thank you very much.
>
> Yours sincerely,
> Kenny Woo
>
> SURVEY
Please choose all that apply:

(  ) How do you like violent movies?
a. Mad about them
b. Not bad
c. Just so-so
d. Rubbish

(  ) What does the rate “R” mean in the US movie rating system?
a.All ages admitted
b.Some material may not be suitable for children
c.Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13
d.Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian
e.No one 17 and under admitted

(  ) Do you think violent movies today are properly rated?
a. Very properly
b. Sometimes not properly
c. Seldom properly
d. The movie rating system should go to hell

(  ) Do you think violent movies are mainly responsible for juvenile delinquencies?
a. Absolutely
b. Quite often the case
c. Rarely the case
d. Ridiculous

(  ) Do you mimic some violent behavior in movies during your daily life?
a. Always
b. Sometimes
c. Rarely
d. Never

(  ) You are
a. male
b. female

(  ) Your age is
a. under 18
b. 18~30
c. 31~50
d. over 50

Please answer the following questions briefly:

1.In what way are you influenced by violent movies?

2.What value do violent movies have for you?