I just recently found this on the web and may be of interest to Teresa and others:

Bodies to Bones @ http://www.btbones.co.uk/  is a one man international business who provides prepared animal skeletons for study. His site includes what he has in stock, and approx. price ranges for different specimens.

Cheers,

  Ed Maher