Dear All

Pardon me if this e-mail is irrelevant to you.

Due to a continued rise in business, WSP's Transportation Planning team in
Manchester (based in Salford Quay) urgently needs to recruit high calibre
graduates who have an interest in Transportation Planning and associated
disciplines.

Should you be aware of any of your students who are still looking for a
permanent job, commencing in the Summer of 2004, perhaps you would be kind
enough to draw our Manchester vacancies to their attention.  Of course,
applications from those with work experience would also be welcome

For anybody who may wish to consider working for WSP in other locations
and/or fields, further information can be found at

http://jobs.wspgroup.com/uk/

You can apply through the web site or send your CV via e-mail to me or Phil
Halewood.  Submission of CVs via an agency for newly qualified graduates is
not likely to progress to a job offer.

WSP is an equal opportunity employer.

Regards

Adrian

Dr Adrian Withill, Technical Director, WSP,

6 South Park Way, Wakefield 41 Business Park, Wakefield, WF2 OXJ, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1924 290484.  Fax +44 (0) 1924368468.  Mobile: +44 (0) 7970
383195
This e-mail is confidential to the named recipient(s). If you have received
a copy in error (1) please destroy it, (2) copying, distribution or other
use of the information is strictly prohibited, (3) it has no contractual or
other legal implication.