Hi Terry

Did you ask them how many had used cheat sites where someone else writes their dissertation/project?

Do you think a 'close eye' increases or decreases the likelihood of students using bespoke sites?

If 'increases' what steps will you be taking to deter them from using such services/stop such services from existing?

Happy New Year!