From: Keith Russell [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 15 December 2004 2:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: cinders of Cindy

Dear colleagues

while it is obvious that there are major issues that deserve further
comments and accounts and critiques in relation to the Ken and Cindy
affair, I suggest that these issues need to be addressed in a more
formal way in another forum.

As the editor of th e-journal, New Media Poetics, I am quite happy to
offer an issue of the journal that explores Cindy and Beyond.

So, if people are interested, I am prepared to do the
co-ordinating/editing etc of such an issue.

I will be away for the next four weeks - Christmas in the UK - so my
ability to respond to email will be reduced in that period. From the
second half of January I will be up for a snow-storm of contributions if
people wish to explore further the poetics of avatars.

all the best to all for the end-of-year

keith russell
newcastle OZ