Ann,
   I also agree with the postings. We operate an open reporting system.
This is the easiest way to deal with company and employee care. I think
you or a senior member of your department should discuss this with HR. The
patient has the right to see any report requested under the Access to
Medical Reports Act. I find that HR managers that feel this way do not
have a full concept of the reoprting system and wish to with hold using
the report if it does not fall in line with the outcome THEY desire.
Remind this manager that you provide ADVICE based on facts presented,
there is no place for conjecture in these reports and it is an HR and
employees manager role to decide what action to take following reciept of
a report. This action can be to totally disregard to advice, but as they
will find that is often costly.

Si