Hi Gordon

You are only reading what you want to hear. OK, so a nurse working in a medical
centre is a Practice Nurse, that's the same for a nurse working for a County Council
say? Either way, whatever you like to call your colleagues the trend is for shared
learning and training. Nurses and Allied Health Professionals sharing skills and
experience.

Appreciate your comments regarding where we should pitch our course, I have
interest from OH professionals, the advisors may want to ignore this. If there are OHA
out there and are called upon to perform clinical/treatment skills then they do need to
consider their post registration education and practice.

Regards, Mike