Thank you sincerly to everyone who replied in response to my request for
help needed to identify an OHP or Consultant Orthopeadic Surgeon. I do not
post to the list a lot but enjoy reading all the discussion threads and
appreciate the wealth of knowledge and experience of the list members.
Thanks once again and your contributions are much appreciated (on an almost
daily read basis) Kind regards, Sue Mclaren

All my mail is scanned using Norton Antivirus
Now visit http://www.ohnurse.co.uk Home of UK Occupational Health Nursing