I am having a problem with the doctor who helps me provide a service. She is
a GP studying for the DOH. She refuses to sign or date her entry in the OH
records.
Can anyone point me to the legal requirements for doctors to do this. I
would particularly appreciate the advice of any OH Physicians.

On the issue of competence, would any OH Physicians in industry (not the
NHS) give their opinion on the position of a doctor calling her/himself an
OH Physician without having obtained any relevant qualifications?
Furthermore where does it leave the department? There is already a
credibility issue from unions and I just seek some specific advice. I have
already been in touch with the FOM, who answered with particular reference
to the NHS, an area I am not in.

With kind regards,

James