To all,

Thank you to the list for your valuable advice. It has been difficult to
find a post grad course in Occupational Health so I will continue
searching. I live in the Manchester area so a North West course would be
ideal or a distance learning course would be suitable.
Lancaster have postponed their course for now due to the fact that I am
the only one waiting to go on the course! Apparently Bolton Institute are
hoping to validate the course in September 2005. Its just not an easy
course to find but I appreciate all of your comments.

Lynn