Hello all

I thought it was April 1st when I saw this question.

I think this is more of a problem for OH departments in the NHS.

I work as an independent practitioner ,mainly in industry, but currently in
a charitable hospital.
I do not have a uniform, and usually wear sandals, as I find them more
comfortable.They are very sturdy, with a buckled strap around the back so
they don't shift and are unlikely in themselves to cause an accident.

If I  were to drop a syringe then it would be the luck of the draw where it
landed.

I seem to recall in my days in ITU and Theatres that we wore white clogs
with an open back. Would this be a good compromise?

In terms of clothing and hazard in OH,  my main problem is rolling over the
hem of long skirts when sitting in a DSE type chair and working at the
computer...

Best wishes,
Diane R-W