Dear Stuart

I have just started discussing fitness issues with Dr Neil Fell from Total
Fitness and can highly recommend him. He has really offered great advice
with regard to increasing exercise levels in the workplace.

We are currently setting up a health week and he has been able to help no
end with this. He is also able to set up a nurse referral scheme for
reduced gym fees in the cases where employees are found to have certain
risk factors for CHD. He works (I think) out of Wilmslow, Total Fitness. If
anyone wants further details, do let me know and I will hunt out his
contact details.

Kerry McNeil