Hello all, and a Belated Happy Hew Year. Can I ask regarding the keeping of
notes, specifically relating to COSHH. I'm aware that documents should be
kept for 40 years, but the 'twist' is that the company I did this work for
did not pay and has closed down. Am I still obliged to keep these notes? As
they have not been paid for are they our property, rather than us just
being 'safe keepers' had they paid for the work?

All employees had a copy of the results and the H&S manager did too, but
sadly they folded and never paid for the work. Can I shred them??

Thanks

Glenn Raybone