From: SURGERY, GBR-Sutton [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 21 June 2004 08:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hospital appointments

Dear all

What are your management procedures for allowing time off to employees for
hospital appointments that occur in working time?

Does your company pay them for time off to attend the appointment?

We currently pay our workers for time out at hospital appointments which
fall in working time, however management are now reviewing the procedure.

I would greatly appreciate any input.

Regards

Jill Rossiter

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient,
you have received this communication in error and must not distribute or
copy it.  Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail and delete this communication.  Thank you.