In message <007701c47978$4103eff0$6b00a8c0@davidh>, David Hardwick
<[log in to unmask]> writes

>A new series is due to hit the telly in August and September
>Inspired by the book "Secret Underground Bristol" it covers the same topics of
>Caves, mines follies etc.
>
>It is produced by Redweather Production for ITV 1 WEST so I'm not sure of the
>availability outside of the West area.
>
>The dates for screening are (all Thursdays at 7.30pm)
>
>Caves - 12 August - Pen Park Hole Banwell Bone Cave Otter Hole

It was during the filming of the Otter Hole material that one of the
party fell, triggering one of the biggest cave rescue mobilisations in
the area for a long time - but they were lucky in that the ResCon 03
conference was taking place 'just' up the road so there were plenty of
rescuers to hand, which contributed greatly to the successful outcome.

Kelvin Lake
Shropshire Caving & Mining Club      ^o^
Web pages under development - www.serve.com/scmc/index.html
Members of: Midland Cave Rescue Organisation, BCRA, & NAMHO