As a direct result of being unable to cope with the voulme of spam sent to
my email address I have changed ISP. As a consequence my e-mail address has
changed (formerly [log in to unmask]) and my web site, www.Heroes-
of-mine.co.uk, is temporarily down until I load it to the new ISP host.

The URL will not change but some of you may have an early bookmark created
from before the 'heroes-of-mine' URL was established.  Please reset your
bookmarks and links accordingly.

I apologise for any confusion this may cause but I am sure you wll
understand the reasoning behind the need to erradicate spurious e-mails?

Regards

Phil Clifford