Further to my request for suggestions on a new management software, I got a
lovely email from Softlink this morning apologising for all the problems I
have experienced with the fingerprint module.  Apparently, they sent out a
troubleshooting notice, which I never received.  They have listed a set of
practical solutions which I can implement over half term.

As long as I read the instructions right, it should all be hunky dory by the
time Ofsted arrive in three weeks!  Oh and for the record, it was only the
fingerprint module that was annoying me, everything else on Alice is fine!

Thanks Softlink and fellow lis-linkers!

Morfydd Price
Putteridge High School
LUTON