Dear List members,

We have noted the communication on this subject and hope the following
information will be of assistance to SwetsWise Online Content users.

Due to the agreed authentication mechanism between Springer and SwetsWise,
all users who have been successfully authenticated into SwetsWise will be
able to access their subscribed full-text Springer content without the need
for further authentication.  Therefore, both Athens and IP access is
available when using this route.

Please do not hesitate to contact [log in to unmask] if you would like
more details of this and we would be happy to advise off-list.

Kind regards,

Tamsyn

Please use my direct dial number +44 (0)1235 857614 when calling me

Tamsyn Honour
Electronic Products Manager

Swets Information Services
Swan House
Wyndyke Furlong
Abingdon Business Park
Abingdon, Oxon OX14 1UQ

tel: + 44 (0)1235 857614
fax: +44 (0)1235 857503
email: [log in to unmask]
Electronic Product Support: [log in to unmask]
www.swets.com