Hi,
I submitted my PDR (95 regs) last week and was only a fraction under the
6000 word limit. If CILIP have stated the report should be 4000-6000 words
then anything in that range must be acceptable (I hope!).

I spoke to Marion Huckle just before I sent my PDR off and she said
everyone is working hard to get through the bulge in submissions caused by
the deadline. I've missed the 8th December board meeting but Marion said
my report would probably be considered at the first or second meeting next
year.

My plan was to submit my report and then forget all about it, but in
reality I keep thinking about it every five minutes! If the same goes for
you then it might be worth phoning CILIP to get an estimation of when you
might hear back with your result.

Good luck!
emma