I must thank Lesha and Rowena for stepping in here in true moderator style
and steering us back. I need advice, encouragement and a sounding board for
completing a PDR that has been neglected for a total of nearly three years
since my year of training and that is what this list is here to provide.

I think that Emilce should take the initiative to start another list to
debate an obviously heated and topical subject and I look forward to her
moderation on this and similar topics having enjoyed her lively debates on
iliglist.

Sue

Susan Abbott
Learning Resources Delivery Officer