We are currently considering changes to our staffing structure, and would
find it immensely helpful if we could have a look at how others out there
have organised their staffing.

Please would anyone working in HE be willing to share with me, a copy of
their staff structure, indicating which posts are professional, and which
are not. An indication of the size of your institution, and how many service
points the structure covers, would also be very useful.

We are especially interested in how many subject librarian posts you have
and how these posts are supported by other staff.

I will happily summarise and report back to the list - whilst maintaining
individuals' confidentiality.

Thank you

Ann Hawker