Hi Matt,

The problem was caused by slapd:2135 on the CE machine. The process died
sometime over the week-end but was restarted Sunday evening (new york time).
Meanwhile, I have also re-enabled monitoring for the RB in the GOC database.
There is one thing that doesn't make sense, though: shortly after restarting
globus-mds on the CE machine, I could see the BNL-LCG2 color on the LCG-2
Job Submission Monitoring Page turning GREEN (from orange)and remaining
green until this very moment. But on the other hand, monitoring of the RB
node had been disabled... Could this be a case when disabling monitoring
didn't actually work ?

The other concern is that slapd:2135 on the CE seems to have the habit of
dieing from time to time. Has anybody else encountered this problem ?
Thanks.

Edward