Dear everyone, Chesterfield Library (Derbyshire) will be closed for refurbishment from April 4th and reopen on May 4th. During this time we will be unable to access stock nor answer any pphone calls. At the moment we're not certain about e mails either. If you have requested sets from us we will send them before the closure so they may be earlier than expected. It would be helpful  if you returned items due for return in April, after May 4th. No charges ,honestly. My Derbyshire email address is as follows and should be used, if possible, rather than the hotmail address. [log in to unmask]. Thanks, Margaret

Find out more about the new range of Premium Web services from MSN. Click here for more information.