In article <000601c44c0f$35a93ac0$0d00000a@dylan>, Jeff Green
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>http://www.albartus.com/motas/
>
>if you enjoy puzzles

actually I do.

I have been trying to network my new Mandrake machine.  It seems to have
recognised the network card and installed a driver but it steadfastly
refuses to network.

(when I boot in XP it networks ok, so the hardware is not at fault)

In the config for the ethernet adaptor all the fields are blank.  I
suspect the driver so I have downloaded one from the Intel site.

I have followed the instructions but get an error when using 'make
install'  The error reads:

makefile:66:***Linux kernel source not found.  Stop

So, I am unable to install the new driver

Any thoughts on that error message?

Cheers :)
--
Jelly Bean

The Wilderness Emerg Medical Tech course and Command Physician site has been
updated - take a look for course dates in 2004!!

http://www.wildmedic.org

                        'When you get fed up surfing....
                                        .....go find some waves'