In article <006401c41335$dbc483a0$0201a8c0@Study>, Andy Lee
<[log in to unmask]> writes

>Oh, I agree Goole looks grotty! :-)
>Have you been in 'Scunny' recently? It certainly doesn't match your
>description these days though I'm not suggesting it is on a par with the
>better parts of somewhere like York, but then not many places are. I think
>perceptions of places (good and bad) can be very misleading compared with
>the reality of living there.

Did a locum in Scunthorpe once (can't remember why!). I wondered then
whether someone who comes from Goole would be called a Goolie :)

Cheers
--
Jelly Bean

The Wilderness Emerg Medical Tech course and Command Physician site has been
updated - take a look for course dates in 2003!!

http://www.wildmedic.org

                        'When you get fed up surfing....
                                        .....go find some waves'