Could this not be seen as colluding with a falsity? I'm troubled as to why
pts want a diagnosis of CF/ME as the 'classic' description and prognosis is
lousy. If I accept blindly what they want, then i may well be colluding with
the pt down a wrong diagnosis, medicalisation and sick role. Yes, try to
deal and support pts symptoms but avoid deception+colllusion.

>From: Fay Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]

Fast. Reliable. Get MSN 9 Dial-up - 3 months for the price of 1!
(Limited-time Offer) http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/