In article <[log in to unmask]>, Jel Coward
<[log in to unmask]> writes

>PS - back to important things - anyone networking XPPro with more than
>10 machines - I bet it works (despite the alleged limit of 10 mentioned
>on Dell's site)

I was told  yesterday of someone networking 38 XP Pro machines.  So, I
still don't really have the scoop on this

>PPS Should I goto NTFS rather than FAT32

Thanks for the advise on this.  Will go with NTFS.

Cheers all :)
--
Jelly Bean

The Wilderness Emerg Medical Tech course and Command Physician site has been
updated - take a look for course dates in 2003!!

http://www.wildmedic.org

                        'When you get fed up surfing....
                                        .....go find some waves'