Actually not so sure about this. From memory even the info sent out by
the company showed that it was as good as marvelon et al not
significantly better. The weight gain claim was also quite interesting
since as many patients put on as lost weight even in their blurb.
Not surprised they got their knuckles rapped!

In message <[log in to unmask]>,
Tim Nunn - Ubombo <[log in to unmask]> writes

--
Pork