Hi Steve,
I don't want to resample the funcs to standard space.  I want to keep them in func space, but I
want them to be aligned to each other.

1. The simplest solution is to register func2 and func3 to func1.  Now you have all three funcs
aligned and in the same space.  The problem with this is that they are all low contrast to noise,
low resolution images and you're almost guaranteed to have a sub-optimal registration.

2. The second solution is to register func1, func2, and func3 to standard and then apply
standard2func1.mat to func2 and func3.  Now they're all aligned to func1.  The problem here is
that we don't want to resample the funcs to standard space then back to func space.

3. The third solution is to register func1, func2, and func3 to standard but set:  -ref func.
Presumably, this should align all three without resampling.  But this is where I ran into problems.
After adding the extra offset to account for FOV, the brains were still not aligned.

thanks,

jack