Is any kind of contrast masking possible in FEAT other than a
standard exclusive mask?

I have defined two contrasts from the same experiment and I want to
identify all voxels that are significantly activated in contrast A  AND NOT
contrast B. It has to be one-way, i.e. I don't want to include voxels that
are active in B and not A. An exclusive mask gives voxels active in both
but not in either alone, so that's no good.

Any ideas on how to do this would be much appreciated. (It shouldn't
be too hard to write a script to do it, but there's no point in re-inventing
the wheel.)

Thanks,
Andy Smith

PS. I'm turning to you guys because SPM won't do it, so here's a
chance for you to gain a convert!