Hello everyone,

I am an undergraduate student, and have just finished my second year at
university. I am currently planning my third year dissertation.

I have the basis of an idea looking at 'Queer Theory' with regard to
'Gangster Films'. In particular the relationship between queer theory and
post modernism.

I am currently in the early stages of this idea. If anyone has any thoughts
or has knowledge in this area i would be most grateful to hear from you.

Thank you for your time.

Cass Ainsworth.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

*