We are very pleased to announce the release of version 7 of our POLLUTE
program. This program has taken over three years to develop and represents
a major upgrade in the design and performance of the very popular POLLUTE
program.

The new Windows Interface makes the creation, editing, execution, printing
and displaying of models very easy and flexible. Models can be created
from scratch, using the program Wizard or by selecting one of the many pre-
created models.

With more then fifteen years utilization in industry, POLLUTEv7 is a well
tested contaminant migration analysis program which is widely used in
landfill design and remediation.

The POLLUTEv7 program provides fast, accurate, and comprehensive
contaminant migration analysis capabilities. This program implements a one
and a half dimensional solution to the advection-dispersion equation.

In addition to advective-dispersive transport, POLLUTEv7 can consider:

- non-linear sorption
- radioactive and biological decay
- transport through fractures
- passive sinks
- phase changes, and
- time-varying properties.

The program comes in two editions, Professional and Standard. The
Professional edition is best suited for landfill design and the Standard
edition is best suited for environmental remediation.

Try a free demonstration today!

http://www.gaea.ca

Michael Fraser, M.E.Sc., P.Eng.
GAEA Technologies Ltd.