Can you advise.
There has been some concern over the fact that some staff who have access
to the Intranet are mis-using the discussion board.

We do have an Intranet policy but it does not quite cover instances that
are happening now i.e staff using the discussion board like an internet
chat room (only difference being that messages are posted), or staff
discussing other staff anonymously, discussing religion, the war, etc.At
the moment there is a battleship 'posted' game being played.

It seems that a lot of staff are spending an enormous amount of time
posting messages to the discussion board.
Can anyone let me know if there are any current policies about usage of
parts of the Intranet like the discussion board.

It also seems that staff are trying to see how far they can push 'it'
before 'those up top' (their words not mine) slap a gagging order.

Thank
Clementine Amawo
Information Management Officer (IT)
Circle 33