Good Afternoon,
I am the chair of a North West Group that meets every couple of months to
discuss issues of interest relating to Data Protection and Freedom of
Information.   Our membership - free of charge - is predominately Local
Government although we do boast Police Forces; Independent Consultants;
Central Government and some Universities as members also.  We welcome
Private Industry as well as the Public Sector.
We share best practice and good ideas, we share documents and a few laughs
and act as a sort of self-help group for the challenges that Information
Management lays at our often solitary door.
Our region covers Cumbria, Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester and
Cheshire - so if you're feeling all alone in the world of DP or FOI, please
feel free to come along to a group meeting and see if it suits you!
If you are interested please drop me an email and I will let you know more
details.
Kind Regards
Jane Corrin
Information Manager Wirral MBC