Hello,
I have a little big problem with quick window application in Compaq
Visual Fortran 6.6. This problem is in font setting for created child
window. I would like to set font in wopenh routine to arial-like but
any set have not effect.
My question is: What can I set font type for console window in open
subroutine?  Or have you any sample for use extendfont
(extendfontname etc.) variables?
Have a nice day
Pavel Houdek

My window open subroutine:

      SUBROUTINE WOPENH(UNIT,LABEL)
      use dflib
      use dfwin
      integer unit
      character *(*)label
      logical *4 RESULT
      Integer*4 STATUS
      TYPE (windowconfig) wc
      TYPE (qwinfo) wci

      open(unit,file='user',IOFOCUS = .TRUE., title=label)

      STATUS=setactiveqq(unit)
      STATUS=focusqq(unit)

!set the screen
      wc%numtextrows = 5
      wc%numtextcols = 45
      wc.numxpixels  = -1
      wc.numypixels  = -1
      wc.numcolors   = -1
      wc.title       = "Unit 5"C !change the label name
      wc.fontsize    = #000F0010
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
      wc.extendfontname = 'Arial'     ! The name of the desired font
ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc
! try to set with user values
      status = setwindowconfig(wc)

! if that fails, try again with system computed values
      if(.not. status) tmp = setwindowconfig(wc)

! Set the size of window to be actually seen
      WCI.TYPE = QWIN$SET
      WCI.X  = 10
      WCI.Y  = 2
      WCI.H  = 16 ! lines hi