Colleagues - we are beginning to do some work on overhauling our partial
catalogue of our county council records.

If anyone has recently worked on a cataloguing scheme of their own would
you be willing to share it?  I would be very grateful.

Sue Flood (County Archivist Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies)
Tel: 01992 555109

The information in this message should be regarded as
confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless
explicitly stated. If you have received this message in
error it must be deleted and the sender notified. The
views expressed in this message are personal and not
necessarily those of Hertfordshire County Council unless
explicitly stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or
received from Hertfordshire County Council may be
intercepted and read by the Council. Interception will
only occur to ensure compliance with Council policies or
procedures or regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter
crime, or for the purposes of essential maintenance or
support of the email system.