Hi,
I wonder if anyone can help me out. I'm looking for a change of career and
I'm intending to train as an archivist next year. I currently work full-
time in Liverpool but have saved 2 weeks holiday. I need a 2 week full-time
placement with an archivist to help me to gain some work experience and a
better understanding of the role of an archivist. In the Summer I wrote to
several organisations locally but have so far had no luck due to staff
shortages, departmental relocations et.c. I would really appreciate it if
someone could offer me such a placement.

Thanks,

Mark Dixon