From: Dr Dimitrios Buhalis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 December 2003 14:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Any changes to your contact info?

Dear TOURISM,

I'm updating my address book. Please take a moment to update your latest contact information. Your information is stored in my personal address book and will not be shared with anyone else.

May I wish you a wonderful holiday and a Happy, Peaceful and Prosperus New Year

Thanks,
Dr Dimitrios Buhalis

Click the buttons below to change or confirm your info
TOURISM
no title
no company
no work address

no web page
IM: none

work:  none
fax:  none
mobile:  none
pager:  none

Is this information correct?

P.S. I've attached my current information in a vcard. If you get Plaxo too, we'll stay in touch automatically.

If you do not wish to receive update request emails from Dr Dimitrios Buhalis, click here to opt-out.