If you are interested in discussing topics and issues in teaching business
and society, you should join the Business Ethics Teaching Space discussion
forum.  We exchange information about current topics and articles that might
enrich our classes around the world.  Joining (and leaving) is accomplished
in a couple of seconds through are University of Illinois at Chicago based
web-interface:
http://listserv.uic.edu/htbin/wa?SUBED1=bets-l&A=1
I see surveillance as one such issue but our postings go in the wider
spectrum of business and society topics, of course.

Cybercollegially,
Charles Wankel BETS-L List Director [log in to unmask]
RMED series co-editor: http://management-education.net/