***Please don't reply to the list: contact details below*********
Dear All,
In February, I will teach a day on N6 (Thursday 19th ) and a day on NVivo (Friday 20th February) at Universiti Putra Malaysia. There will be limited places available for attendees from outside UPM. The workshops are at the Institute for Community and Peace Studies (PEKKA) orf the Universiti Putra Malaysia, UPM, Serdang, 43400, Selangor, D.E.
Outsiders can apply for places up to January 31st. The cost of the training is RM900 for the two days. To register, please contact one of the following persons at the professional development office, PACE: Suhaify Sulaiman at 8946-7504 (013-6240208 hand phone) or Hadri Ahmad at 8946-7503.
I will also be doing a brief demonstration of both our programs in KL on Wednesday 18th February. Note this is not a handson workshop - just a discussion and demonstration of a couple of hours' duration, for people wanting to see the software. Organiser is R. Dev Anand, Digital Innovations, Tel : 603-92864500 Fax:03-92862900, email: [log in to unmask]
I will be teaching hands-on workshops the following week (23-25 February) in Singapore. Places may be made available in those workshops: to be advised in January. Meanwhile,  queries to [log in to unmask]

cheers,
Lyn

Lyn Richards,
Director, Research Services, QSR.
(Email) [log in to unmask]
(Ph) +61 (03) 9840-1100. (Fax) +61 (03) 9840-1500
(Snail) Second floor, 651 Doncaster Rd.,
Doncaster, Vic 3108, Australia.
http://www.qsrinternational.com
...from all of us at QSR,
happy holidays and a splendid new year's research!