A seminary professor has bequeathed his library, in which is a
boxful of hundreds of index cards he purchased from Germany (or
Belgium?) years ago. We simply cannot figure out what they
actually are and how valuable they may be. A card looks like:

EPIPHANIUS LATINUS. (Hispalensis? Beneventanus?)
  Interpretatio evangeliorum; sunt commentarii sub homi-
  liarum formam; textum repperit Germanus Morin; edidit
  ex codicibus Atrebatensi e. a. A. ERIKSON, a quo textum
  sumimus.
  Paris, Garnier, 1963.
  27 cm., 131 col. (col. 834-964).
  Desumpta ex: Lund, 1939. (Clavis 914).
  Migne. Patrologia latina; Supplementum III.

  252 Epiphanius Latinus+226.07

2a, 2o, 4tot

                                                     L 1325

Could someone please help us out here?