Laura Jacobus asked:

<< I get reviews posted to me from a very useful list at the
University of Michigan, but I don't know how to access its archive.
Can anyone tell me? >>

The Medieval Review's home page is:

http://www.hti.umich.edu/t/tmr/

There are both Browse and Search links at the top of that page. Be
advised that new reviews aren't added until some time after they're
sent out; the archives are currently about a month behind.

John
--

*** John McChesney-Young  **  [log in to unmask]  **   Berkeley,
California, U.S.A.  ***

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]