From: Stella Daly [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 December 2003 16:16
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Resit fees.

we are considering change awarding bodies for our motor vehicle nvq's
currently offered through LCCI - would be grateful for input for colleagues
out there as to the most efficient/effective awarding body to work with, and
I have been asked to try and identify the most common awarding body used for
this qualification by centres.

Yes, in case your wondering my job title is Examinations Officer!!

Stella